Summer 2018 is finally among us! As a born and raised Washingtonian, this is definitely the best time of the year, because we don’t have to deal with so much rain! Instead, we get beautiful Mount Rainier views, gorgeous skylines, long sunny days, and beautiful greenery filled with some pretty trails to hike.
Today, I am going to be sharing with you my Summer 2018 Bucketlist! I don’t typically make bucketlists, because I tend to fail at achieving them, but I tried to be a bit more reasonable with this one this time. At the end of summer, I’ll come back to this post and we can see how many of these I accomplished. Be sure to let me know what your bucketlists are as well! I’d love to read them (and maybe add to mine as well hehe).
- Read the entire Harry Potter series (yes… I still haven’t read all the books…)
- Study the book of Psalm
- Go on 10 new hikes
- Explore 5 new coffee places
- Go on a trip with my girls
- Go to Hometown Throwdown (a country music festival near me)
- Have a bonfire with friends
- Go to a farmers market
- See GG (my great grandma)
- Watch a sunrise
- Go to a fair
- Blog a bunch
- Learn how to do calligraphy
- Go on fun adventures (hikes, drives, play dates, etc.) with my pups
- Try 5 new teas (since I can’t have coffee anymore *sniffle sniffle*)
- Start working out (FOR REALS THIS TIME)
What’s on your summer bucketlist? Let me know below! I hope you all have a beautiful, fun, and relaxing summer 2018! Make the most of it and get adventuring, but don’t forget to take time to relax as well. It’s finally a break from school! YAY! Regoup, refresh, and have fun.