Happy Thursday! I’ve been blogging for a bit now and so I decided to do a little Q&A so y’all can get to know me a bit better. Thank you to The European Closet for the questions. Not let’s get started!!
- Are you named after anyone? No
- When was the last time you cried? I think it was about a week ago.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would be myself only because I couldn’t live up to the amazing people I get to call my friends.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me? NEVER!!!
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their looks… not because I want to, but because, isn’t that what we all notice first?
- What is your eye color? Blue
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. I hate scary movies.
- Favorite smells? Lavender, rose, vanilla, campfire, and coffee.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Maui, Hawaii.
- Do you have any special talents? I’m double jointed in my elbows and pinkies, but I doubt that’s a special talent HA!
- Where were you born? Valley Medical Center in Renton, Washington.
- What are your hobbies? My hobbies include reading, blogging, playing guitar, and hanging out with friends.
- Do you have any pets? Uh, yes! Gunner, my black lab / border collie mix is my pup (and who this blog is named after).
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have five brothers… yes, five.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A self-employed something and stay at home mama.
- Who was your first best friend? My first best friend was a boy named Matthew from my old church.
- How tall are you? 5′ 5 3/4″
- Funniest moment throughout School? Oh goodness… I have no idea. Middle school we had a lot of laughs. We had the very best teachers who gave us a ton of laughs during those years.
- How many countries have you visited? I haven’t visited any… sadly.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? My favorite subject in high school was probably history and my worst subject was definitely math.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? My favorite drink is coffee, animal is dog, and perfume is Amber Romance from Victoria Secret.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? My favorite YouTubers are Aspyn Ovard (and her and her husband’s vlog channel), Kayln Nicholson, and Liza Koshy.
- Favorite memory from childhood? Probably star gazing or putting Christmas lights up with my grandpa.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Comfy and casual.
- Tell us one of your bad habits. Checking my phone first thing in the morning.
Tell me a little bit about you! Answer some of these questions down below. Have a great day!